2. Why Elon Musk left OpenAI? Conflict of interest? Or disagreement on open source?
3. ChatGPT-3 was trained on 570GB and 300 billion words;
4. Cut-off date of September 2021
5. Clinical psychologist Eka Roivainen used the WAIS III to assess ChatGPT (assuming GPT-4): verbal IQ of 155 (P99. 987). GPT-4 had an IQ of 152 on a Verbal-Linguistic IQ Test via Prof David Rozado. This would place it in the 99.9th percentile.
6. Word by word, token by token, It adds a “token” each time, a word or a part of a word, so it can make up words that don't exist. a “reasonable continuation”
7. Train ChatGPT using your own database
8. API, integrate ChatGPT into our own applications.